Falooda Custard Pudding
#FaloodaCustardPudding #DessertRecipes #RosePudding #homemaderosesyrup #dessert
Homemade Rose Syrup recipe link – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpdjREBpH3g
Boiled Milk – 500 Ml
Homemade Rose Syrup
Strawberry Custard Powder – 2 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/38lgESN)
Milk – 1/4 Cup (Buy: https://amzn.to/2Gz9D4r)
Soaked Sabja Seeds
1. Soak the sabja seeds in water.
2. Heat some water in saucepan and add vermicelli. Cook until it is done.
3. Strain the vermicelli and keep it aside.
4. Boil the milk in a saucepan.
5. Once the milk is heated a little bit, add the rose milk according to your taste.
6. To this add the cooked vermicelli and mix.
7. Dissolve the custard in milk and add it to the milk and stir.
8. Stir until the custard thickens. Now turn off the stove and keep it aside.
9. To assemble the pudding, pour some rose syrup in the serving glass.
10. Next add little bit of the sabja seeds.
11. Over this add the falooda custard.
12. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
13. Sprinkle some chopped nuts and cherry as garnish.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/