Grilled Chicken Recipe | Grilled Chicken Recipe for Bodybuilding | Chicken Recipe for Bodybuilding | Healthy Grilled Chicken Recipe | Grill Chicken Recipe | Grilled Chicken | Keto Recipes Chicken
Ingredients for Grilled Chicken:
Chicken boneless – 350 gms.
– Curd/yoghurt- 2 tbsp
– Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
– Red Chilli powder- 1 tsp
– Coriander powder- 1 tsp
– Cumin powder- 1 tsp
– Garam masala powder- 3/4 tsp
– Salt- 1/2 tsp or to taste
– Ginger chopped- 1/2 inch piece
– Garlic cloves- 2
– Tomato purée- 2 tsp
– Olive oil- 2 tbsp
Blend the items for the marinade in a blender and pour it on the chicken. Rub to coat the both sides of the chicken with the marinade. Set aside for an hour to marinate.
– Take a grill pan and pre-heat it.
– Brush the pan with some olive oil.
– Once hot, place the marinated chicken one beside the other. Keep on high for around 3 mins to develop grill marks.
– Turn them on the other side & continue the same on the other side.
– Keep basting it with the oil left on the sides of the grill pan.
– Lower heat to medium & turn the pieces again to cook for another 4-5 mins on each side.
– Check with a fork if the chicken is cooked. Remove onto a plate.
#healthygrilledchicken #ketorecipeschicken #lowcarbdiet #bodybuilding #loseweight #grilledchickenrecipe #quickgrilledchicken #spiceeats #spiceeatschicken